ACC is committed to compliance with all applicable equal employment laws. ACC In-house Jobline listings may not explicitly or implicitly discriminate on the basis of any prohibited factor.
Listings on the ACC In-house Jobline are for in-house attorney positions only. While we do not accept non-attorney corporate job listings, if you are hiring a corporate legal operations professional, contact LawDepartmentOps@ACC.com. By posting a job on the ACC In-house Jobline or using the service as a job seeker, you are agreeing to comply with our Terms and Conditions, including those relating to discrimination. The system administrator may delete postings, which do not comply. Employer postings removed by ACC are not subject to refund.
We are very interested in your thoughts as we continue to develop the ACC In-House Jobline to better serve your needs. If you have questions about ACC In-house Jobline, please call our helpdesk at: 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1125 (Extension Required).
Corporate, General Commercial/Contracts, Intellectual Property
The In-house counsel will use their legal expertise to help deal with the day-to-day legal issues of the organization. The daily duties include advising the organization on legal matters, performing pre-litigation analysis, conducting research as it pertains to legal matters within their organization, and carrying out legal proceedings.
• Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g. contract reviews and negotiation, intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, patents)
• Perform factual and legal research and analysis, draft and review contracts, employment agreements, and other legal correspondence
• Advise executives on potential legal ramifications of proposed organizational policies and procedures
• Draft and administer all contracts independently or in an advisory role
• Protect the organization’s rights in its interactions with external parties
• Represent the organization in legal proceedings (administrative boards, court trials, etc.)
• Serve as the SME (subject matter expert) regarding corporate legal matters and participate on various internal teams when necessary
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Must be able to work on government contracts directly or access shared data resources (U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident of the U.S.)
• Undergraduate degree in Law, Business Administration or other related degree and a Juris Doctor degree are required
• 6 to 10 years of Corporate law required
• Current license to practice law in Delaware preferred
• Proven background in corporate law (contract law, accounting, intellectual property rights, licensing, employment law)
• Excellent negotiation and communications skills
• Administrative and managerial skills
• Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
• Computer skills
Telecommuting is allowed.
About ILC Dover
LC DOVER World Leader In Engineered Flexible Solutions ILC Dover, manufacturer of soft goods products involving many industries, is looking for In-house counsel. The industries we impact range from packaging in the food and cosmetic arena; containment systems within the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturing process; to personal protective masks; infrastructure protection; and the space industry working with NASA and other private partners. Our In-house counsel would provide legal expertise in all corporate matters.