ACC is committed to compliance with all applicable equal employment laws. ACC In-house Jobline listings may not explicitly or implicitly discriminate on the basis of any prohibited factor.
Listings on the ACC In-house Jobline are for in-house attorney positions only. While we do not accept non-attorney corporate job listings, if you are hiring a corporate legal operations professional, contact LawDepartmentOps@ACC.com. By posting a job on the ACC In-house Jobline or using the service as a job seeker, you are agreeing to comply with our Terms and Conditions, including those relating to discrimination. The system administrator may delete postings, which do not comply. Employer postings removed by ACC are not subject to refund.
We are very interested in your thoughts as we continue to develop the ACC In-House Jobline to better serve your needs. If you have questions about ACC In-house Jobline, please call our helpdesk at: 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1125 (Extension Required).
The prestigious & world renowned Johns Hopkins Health System is searching for a Senior Counsel for Commercial & Business Transactions.
Working as an experienced member of the JHHS legal team, this business attorney will focus on general business & commercial transactions and software related agreements. From drafting and negotiating agreements, to executing vendor contracts for purchase and sale of medical equipment and devices to software licensing, consulting agreements and general commercial business transactions, this experienced attorney will work with a team that provides the legal expertise that both protects and furthers the interests of JHHS.
This role supports client groups within JHHS by providing practical legal advice and recommendations on day to day legal issues enabling the client to meet its objectives. A primary client will be the JHHS Supply Chain. This business-minded & collaborative commercial attorney will understand business objectives and helps balance legal risks under tight deadlines.
General Experience & Background Desired:
• Minimum of eight (8) to ten (10) years of experience in general healthcare business transactions
• Experience in managing, drafting and negotiating a variety of complex agreements
• Competence and knowledge in:
• High dollar vendor transactions such as:
• Medical device procurement
• Food and EVS services
• Large capital maintenance agreements
• Services agreements
• Technology transactions including a variety of licensing arrangements such as Software as a Service
• Commercial Law
• Basic knowledge of HIPAA and data privacy related issues
• Ability to draft documentations of substantial complexity combined with a track record of working effectively in a high volume environment
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing, with all levels of Health System personnel
• Track record in maintaining positive, collaborative and effective relationships with peers and internal clients and outside parties
• Ability to create templates for use by supply chain contract administrators and continuously seeking ways to improve the forms, processes or systems involved.
Juris Doctor & a member in good standing of the MD Bar or eligible for Out of State Attorney Examination
Headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, Johns Hopkins Medicine unites physicians and scientists of the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine with the organizations, health professionals and facilities of The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System. Johns Hopkins Medicine has six academic and community hospitals, four suburban health care and surgery centers, over 40 patient care locations, a home care group and an international division, and it offers an array of health care services
BACK TO TOP
Have Questions about In-house Jobline? View our online tutorials for job seekers or employers or call our helpdesk at:
1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1125 (Extension Required)