ACC is committed to compliance with all applicable equal employment laws. ACC In-house Jobline listings may not explicitly or implicitly discriminate on the basis of any prohibited factor.
Listings on the ACC In-house Jobline are for in-house attorney positions only. While we do not accept non-attorney corporate job listings, if you are hiring a corporate legal operations professional, contact LawDepartmentOps@ACC.com. By posting a job on the ACC In-house Jobline or using the service as a job seeker, you are agreeing to comply with our Terms and Conditions, including those relating to discrimination. The system administrator may delete postings, which do not comply. Employer postings removed by ACC are not subject to refund.
We are very interested in your thoughts as we continue to develop the ACC In-House Jobline to better serve your needs. If you have questions about ACC In-house Jobline, please call our helpdesk at: 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1125 (Extension Required).
TAX ATTORNEY POSITION WITH THE NATIONAL OIL COMPANY OF SAUDI ARABIA
Hawryluk Advisors has been retained exclusively by Saudi Aramco, the world's largest integrated oil, natural gas, petrochemicals, renewables, and power company, to help hire an attorney with 6+ years of employee benefits experience for its Law Organization at its headquarters in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
Over the past six years, Hawryluk Advisors has helped Saudi Aramco’s Law Organization hire over 70 expat attorneys. To date, almost 100% of those hires remain with the company. The Law Organization now employs over 100 attorneys and continues to grow in response to Saudi Aramco’s broad corporate initiative.
This Counsel position will serve as a global employee benefits attorney and work within the Tax and Benefits Practice group in the Saudi Aramco Law Organization. The benefits attorney will function as a subject matter expert on employee benefits, compensation, and employment law matters and will advise the Company and its global organizations on the full range of such matters.
This attorney will work with various business leaders, internal organizations, human resource professionals, attorneys, and staff to provide advice and counsel on a broad range of benefits and employment law matters including:
• Compliance with all applicable employment, labor, immigration, and tax laws related to the Company’s compensation and benefits plans and policies;
• The development, implementation, and improvement of company benefits and employment policies, plans, programs, and practices;
• Drafting and reviewing of relevant employment, service, mobility, and secondment agreements;
• Management of plan assets;
• Assisting HR in managing and resolving legal issues and concerns arising in benefits, employment, and personnel matters including the administration of Company plans, programs and policies, as well as HR-related training, investigations, and employee relations matters;
• Discipline and termination matters;
• Corporate sponsor compensation and benefits matters, including ERISA;
• Other matters including employee relations, performance management, transactional support, due diligence, wage and hour compliance, immigration, non-competition restrictions, IP protection, data privacy, and contingent workers; and
• Employment and benefits claims, appeals, and litigation.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
• At least 6 years of experience practicing benefits and/or employment law with a large law firm and/or multi-national company;
• J.D. from an accredited U.S. law school; and,
• Licensed, admitted to practice, and in good standing in the United States.
For adventurous individuals who are interested in working at one of the world's most successful and influential companies, Saudi Aramco offers challenging and sophisticated opportunities for its in-house counsel.
Compensation is competitive and includes excellent benefits.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
About Hawryluk Advisors
HAWRYLUK ADVISORS helps corporations and law firms with mission critical recruiting and strategic hiring consultation. With an expertise in the energy industry and the Middle East, our clients include some of the most successful companies and law firms in the world.