ACC is committed to compliance with all applicable equal employment laws. ACC In-house Jobline listings may not explicitly or implicitly discriminate on the basis of any prohibited factor.
Listings on the ACC In-house Jobline are for in-house attorney positions only. While we do not accept non-attorney corporate job listings, if you are hiring a corporate legal operations professional, contact LawDepartmentOps@ACC.com. By posting a job on the ACC In-house Jobline or using the service as a job seeker, you are agreeing to comply with our Terms and Conditions, including those relating to discrimination. The system administrator may delete postings, which do not comply. Employer postings removed by ACC are not subject to refund.
We are very interested in your thoughts as we continue to develop the ACC In-House Jobline to better serve your needs. If you have questions about ACC In-house Jobline, please call our helpdesk at: 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1125 (Extension Required).
Global biopharmaceutical company is seeking a Senior Corporate Counsel – Lymphoma to join the team. This position is located at the company’s offices in Northern New Jersey.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Advising clients on FDA regulatory matters and compliance with laws, regulations, industry standards and company policies that arise throughout the product lifecycle.
· Providing legal advice and business counsel on innovative marketing and sales strategies, activities and programs, with a primary focus on review of advertising and promotional strategies and materials, and digital and social media initiatives for products in the Company’s Hematology-Oncology Franchise.
· Working with clients to develop appropriate and compliant strategies for interacting with healthcare providers and other stakeholders.
· Providing legal counsel on health care laws, including the Federal Anti-Kickback Statute, False Claims Act and related health care legal obligations.
· Providing and coordinating legal support as a member of cross-functional teams supporting the assigned therapeutic area in the Hematology-Oncology Franchise.
· Supporting the Global and U.S. Corporate Compliance teams in establishing, embedding and enforcing the Company’s healthcare compliance policies and related laws, codes and regulations.
· Working closely with other Law Department colleagues and Compliance professionals to provide consistent and efficient legal and compliance support to the Company.
· Minimum of at least 7+ years of legal experience, inclusive of 5+ years of legal experience in a pharmaceutical company, healthcare-related law firm and/or regulatory agency.
· Expertise in relevant federal and state laws, regulations, rules and guidance as well as industry codes and principles impacting pharmaceutical manufacturers, focused on drug labeling, drug advertising, fraud and abuse (anti-kickback, off-label promotion), product liability, etc.
· Knowledge of enforcement landscape, including relevant industry investigations, litigation and settlements.
· History of self-motivation, sound judgment and excellent interpersonal relations including being a team player and building collaborative, effective relationships within a legal department and with other functions/stakeholders.
· Demonstrated experience in thinking critically to identify and analyze complex, novel, and challenging issues and timely providing compliant, practical, creative and implementable solutions.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and well-manage a dynamic portfolio of in-line and pipeline products.
· Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written); strong leadership skills.
· Experience with digital and social media policies, regulations, guidance and industry practice.
· Background in hematology or oncology products preferred but not required.
· Experience drafting and reviewing written compliance policies and SOPs.
· Admission to the N.J. State Bar or eligible to obtain a N.J. limited license for in-house counsel.
Internal Number: CORP 1089
About Princeton Legal Search Group, LLC
Princeton Legal Search Group, the most trusted name in legal executive search, specializes in the placement of General Counsel level candidates and other exceptionally qualified attorneys with in house legal departments across a wide range of industries throughout the United States. We place attorneys in full time positions in all practice areas. We have offices in Princeton, New Jersey and Red Bank, New Jersey.
Our Higher Education Division works closely with the leadership at college and university clients to understand particular institutional requirements and to then deliver world class attorneys.
We deliver top tier partner and associate talent to our law firm clients - from local boutique law firms to large regional, national and global law firms with multiple offices.
Integrity, honesty, adherence to the highest ethical standards and optimum quality are the hallmarks of our company.