ACC is committed to compliance with all applicable equal employment laws. ACC In-house Jobline listings may not explicitly or implicitly discriminate on the basis of any prohibited factor.
Listings on the ACC In-house Jobline are for in-house attorney positions only. While we do not accept non-attorney corporate job listings, if you are hiring a corporate legal operations professional, contact LawDepartmentOps@ACC.com. By posting a job on the ACC In-house Jobline or using the service as a job seeker, you are agreeing to comply with our Terms and Conditions, including those relating to discrimination. The system administrator may delete postings, which do not comply. Employer postings removed by ACC are not subject to refund.
We are very interested in your thoughts as we continue to develop the ACC In-House Jobline to better serve your needs. If you have questions about ACC In-house Jobline, please call our helpdesk at: 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1125 (Extension Required).
Vice President, Compliance (Pharma industry experience!)
Assigned Counsel Inc.
June 5, 2018
Philadelphia Vicinity, Pennsylvania
Full Time - Staff Attorney
10+ years experience
PERMANENT/FULL-TIME (PH032118) RE-POSTED POSITION. NOTE: IF YOUR BACKGROUND IS NOT OVERWHELMINGLY PHARMA, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
This position, located in suburban Philadelphia, reports to the Chief Legal Officer and Chief Compliance Officer and is responsible for providing legal support and advice regarding all Company compliance matters, including enforcement and auditing and investigation of corporate and healthcare compliance matters.
• Assist the Chief Legal Officer and Chief Compliance Officer with developing a compliance department including the development and implementation of a compliance program. MUST HAVE SIGNIFICANT EXPERIENCE DOING THIS!
• Provide comprehensive compliance support to multiple business units in order to identify, manage and help mitigate legal risks including those that involve fraud and abuse, anti-kickback and anti-trust laws
• Manage compliance matters handled by outside counsel and consultants
• Provides advice to all Company departments to ensure compliance and risk mitigation related to applicable laws, regulations and Company policies
• Develop and delivers training to Company departments regarding assigned areas
• Represent the Compliance department on various committees and teams
• Handle other compliance matters assigned by the Chief Legal Officer and Chief Compliance Officer
• JD Degree from an accredited law school
• Bar Membership, with no disciplinary history in ANY jurisdiction
• 10-15 years in-house experience as a compliance professional in the PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY required
• Minimum of five full years of substantive experience in any of the following areas: anti-bribery, white-collar crime, regulatory compliance, or corporate investigations with a reputable corporate legal department
• Prefer candidate with investigations experience
• Significant experience drafting corporate and healthcare compliance policies
• Knowledge of statutes, regulations and guidance documents applicable to the pharmaceutical industry
• Knowledge of Aggregate Spend issues and experience addressing same
• Proven ability to think strategically about achieving corporate objectives by addressing the needs of internal and external stakeholders
• Demonstrated track record of achieving compliance department objectives. US compliance work, not international compliance work!
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical, drafting and communication skills
• Proven ability to build relationships with third party providers of goods and services
• Proven ability to build relationships and collaborate with internal stakeholders to achieve corporate objectives
If you meet the above criteria, please send your resume, immediately, for review and possible contact, to: Elissa R. Outtrim, Esq. at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Salary Information: Market Rate for Skills and Experience
Internal Number: PH032118 (re-opened)
About Assigned Counsel Inc.
Assigned Counsel, since 1992, is one of the nation's most recognized privately-owned contract attorney and direct hire services. With staffed offices in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Washington, DC and a presence in numerous other areas, Assigned Counsel is dedicated to providing top quality attorney placements.