ACC is committed to compliance with all applicable equal employment laws. ACC In-house Jobline listings may not explicitly or implicitly discriminate on the basis of any prohibited factor.
Listings on the ACC In-house Jobline are for in-house attorney positions only. While we do not accept non-attorney corporate job listings, if you are hiring a corporate legal operations professional, contact LawDepartmentOps@ACC.com. By posting a job on the ACC In-house Jobline or using the service as a job seeker, you are agreeing to comply with our Terms and Conditions, including those relating to discrimination. The system administrator may delete postings, which do not comply. Employer postings removed by ACC are not subject to refund.
We are very interested in your thoughts as we continue to develop the ACC In-House Jobline to better serve your needs. If you have questions about ACC In-house Jobline, please call our helpdesk at: 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1125 (Extension Required).
Samsung Engineering Co., Ltd., a member of the Samsung Group, and a leading international EPC (engineering, procurement and construction) contractor, is seeking an attorney to join its legal department at its headquarters in Seoul, Korea. The position will be based in Seoul, Korea.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Mr. Changhoon Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org), Ms. Fair One Park (email@example.com ) and Mr. Kikyung Park (firstname.lastname@example.org) The deadline for submissions is April 23, 2018.
The relevant qualifications and experience for the position are as below:
Education and Qualifications
- JD degree from a law school in the United States or equivalent degree from other jurisdictions; and - Member in good standing of the bar in a U.S. state; or qualified solicitor, barrister, or lawyer from other jurisdictions.
- 1-3 years of experience in corporate and/or transactional work at a law firm/corporation. - Experience in contract review and negotiation, contract drafting, legal research, drafting of memos, in relation to the engineering and construction industry is preferred.
- Native level English ability is required.
- Fluency in the Korean language is highly preferred.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of large scale international engineering and construction projects; - Drafting, reviewing and negotiating license agreement, subcontract and purchase order standard forms; - Preparing claims or defenses in significant project disputes; - Managing external counsels and leading project teams in international arbitrations; - Providing advice to internal clients for contract interpretation; - Conducting research into local laws and regulations where projects and/or local offices/subsidiaries are located; and - Traveling abroad to support business developments and project activities (must have no restrictions on traveling).