ACC is committed to compliance with all applicable equal employment laws. ACC In-house Jobline listings may not explicitly or implicitly discriminate on the basis of any prohibited factor.
Listings on the ACC In-house Jobline are for in-house attorney positions only. While we do not accept non-attorney corporate job listings, if you are hiring a corporate legal operations professional, contact LawDepartmentOps@ACC.com. By posting a job on the ACC In-house Jobline or using the service as a job seeker, you are agreeing to comply with our Terms and Conditions, including those relating to discrimination. The system administrator may delete postings, which do not comply. Employer postings removed by ACC are not subject to refund.
We are very interested in your thoughts as we continue to develop the ACC In-House Jobline to better serve your needs. If you have questions about ACC In-house Jobline, please call our helpdesk at: 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1125 (Extension Required).
1. Serve as Global Head and Regional Lead of standard contracting and legal administrative services team.
2. Develop and drive globally consistent, efficient and effective contract administration processes.
3. Provide substantive guidance, advice, and training on contract negotiation and drafting to Legal Services Regional Leads and Analysts, as necessary, to ensure global consistency.
4. Provide substantive guidance, advice, and training on process implementation and process improvement to Legal Services Regional Leads and Legal Analysts, as necessary, to ensure global consistency.
5. Represent the interests of the Legal Services team to Global Legal and company clientele.
6. In conjunction with relevant Legal Partners, serve as authority on contract terms, template contract language.
7. Provide guidance to Legal Operations, Systems Specialist on modifications and needs of company contract lifecycle management system as it relates to template management and processing, including self-help functionality.
8. Provide guidance and advice on consistent support to Business Integrity & Risk for FAQs and query handling.
9. Cooperate closely with other Legal Department functions and clients to ensure (i) proper delineation of roles and responsibilities, (ii) development of the Legal Services function, (iii) continued identification of tasks that can be considered Legal Services Tasks.
Juris Doctor degree or international equivalent.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience managing a contracts administration team, or equivalent.
Pharmaceutical or biotech experience a plus.
International experience a plus.
A minimum of 7 years of experience drafting and negotiating confidentiality agreements, Master Services Agreements, Health Care Provider Agreements, Services Agreements; various administrative tasks commonly found in legal department administration
Ability to start from the ground up, a strategic, enterprise-wide legal services function that is nimble and responsive to global constituents.
Strong leadership skills with an ability to drive change in a fast-paced global environment.
Ability to influence and leverage relationships within and outside of the Global Legal department; consensus building skills.
Results-oriented with a strong ability to execute on required deliverables and drive results on a global scale.
Superior project management skills and strong organizational skills.
Fluent in written and spoken English.
Ability to effectively interface with company executives.
Ability to create and enforce processes across a global team.
Ability to give clear and concise advice on negotiation parameters.
Ability to provide training on drafting and negotiation of the standard agreements referenced above across a global team.
Strong computer literacy including competency in Microsoft Office suite; ability to quickly learn company’s contract lifecycle management system.
Strong written and communication skills.
About CSL Behring LLC
The CSL Group has a combined heritage of outstanding contribution to medicine and human health with more than 90 years experience in the development and manufacture of vaccines and plasma protein biotherapies.With major facilities in Australia, Germany, Switzerland and the US, CSL has over 10,000 employees working in 27 countries.Our Areas of ExpertisePlasma ProductsHuman plasma is used to produce a wide range of life-saving medicines.Our various businesses support all aspects of the process from the collection and testing of donated plasma through to the production of a range of plasma-derived products.The key businesses involved with plasma products include:CSL Behring is a global provider of plasma-derived & recombinant products. We operate one of the world's largest plasma collection networks through CSL PlasmaVaccines & PharmaceuticalsWe manufacture and provide influenza vaccine globally.In Australia and New Zealand, bioCSL also markets a comprehensive range of vaccines and antivenoms as well as a range of pharmaceutical products supplied by other manufacturers.Research & DevelopmentOur activities at CSL are focused on new product development, life-cycle management and safety ...of our extensive product portfolio. CSL invests in the development of protein-based medicines for treating serious human diseases. Medicines can be made from plasma, traditional biological sources or using recombinant biotechnology.