ACC is committed to compliance with all applicable equal employment laws. ACC In-house Jobline listings may not explicitly or implicitly discriminate on the basis of any prohibited factor.
Listings on the ACC In-house Jobline are for in-house attorney positions only. While we do not accept non-attorney corporate job listings, if you are hiring a corporate legal operations professional, contact LawDepartmentOps@ACC.com. By posting a job on the ACC In-house Jobline or using the service as a job seeker, you are agreeing to comply with our Terms and Conditions, including those relating to discrimination. The system administrator may delete postings, which do not comply. Employer postings removed by ACC are not subject to refund.
We are very interested in your thoughts as we continue to develop the ACC In-House Jobline to better serve your needs. If you have questions about ACC In-house Jobline, please call our helpdesk at: 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1125 (Extension Required).
PERMANENT/FULL-TIME: Staff Attorney (PH2017). Great opportunity with an excellent company!
The purpose of this position is to provide regulatory legal guidance to our client’s mortgage servicing operations related to applicable federal, state and local laws; analyze, interpret and communicate new laws that impact business operations. Location: Suburban Philadelphia.
- Provide legal research as it relates to emerging regulatory issues and respond to the appropriate compliance and business functions.
- Monitor new laws and provide legal analysis to Compliance Change Management Committee.
- Provide legal guidance to business operations related to the implementation of process changes due to regulatory requirements.
- Review and respond to compliance findings that are identified as a result of any internal or external audit or examination.
- The candidate must be a licensed member in good standing of the Bar of at least one U.S. state with NO disciplinary history in ANY jurisdiction.
- 3-5 years of experience in mortgage regulatory compliance and must be familiar with all applicable laws, including FDCPA, FCRA, RESPA, TCPA, TILA and the Gram Leach Bliley Act.
- Strong analytical, organizational and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to work independently.
MUST have Mortgage Servicing experience; Mortgage Regulatory Compliance experience. Our client might consider someone from the Origination side. You MUST be up-to-date with Federal and State laws that apply to the industry and must know the difference between a Note and a Mortgage!
Does all of the above truly sound like you? Then rush your resume and cover letter, outlining how you are the Perfect Fit, to: Elissa R. Outtrim, Esq. at email@example.com . You MUST include in your application materials your ability to interview and to start, and, the annual salary you seek.
Additional Salary Information: Market rate per experience level.
Assigned Counsel, since 1992, is one of the nation's most recognized privately-owned contract attorney and direct hire services. With staffed offices in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Washington, DC and a presence in numerous other areas, Assigned Counsel is dedicated to providing top quality attorney placements.