ACC is committed to compliance with all applicable equal employment laws. ACC In-house Jobline listings may not explicitly or implicitly discriminate on the basis of any prohibited factor.
Listings on the ACC In-house Jobline are for in-house attorney positions only. While we do not accept non-attorney corporate job listings, if you are hiring a corporate legal operations professional, contact LawDepartmentOps@ACC.com. By posting a job on the ACC In-house Jobline or using the service as a job seeker, you are agreeing to comply with our Terms and Conditions, including those relating to discrimination. The system administrator may delete postings, which do not comply. Employer postings removed by ACC are not subject to refund.
We are very interested in your thoughts as we continue to develop the ACC In-House Jobline to better serve your needs. If you have questions about ACC In-house Jobline, please call our helpdesk at: 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1125 (Extension Required).
Our client is looking for a highly qualified Contract Manager or an experienced Paralegal within the government, manufacturing or services industry. The candidate must have knowledge of a wide range of complex service contracts, as well as experience in negotiating and amending documents pertaining to commercial matters, including indemnity clauses, liability clauses, bonds and service contracts.
This role requires a Bachelor’s degree. J.D. preferred but not a prerequisite. Demonstrable experience in a similar role, or relevant industry, is a must.
You will manage legal risk and safeguard the company’s reputation by ensuring that the company follows legal and procedural guidelines. You will be required to coordinate documentation with a number of different internal stakeholders across a range of divisions within the Group.
Must be enthusiastic; enjoy working hard and being challenged. He or she must also demonstrate sound judgment in ambiguous situations, be able to build strong relationships with business teams, and be able to work to tight deadlines. Many contracts will require a quick turnaround.
The role will involve:
· Daily management of agreements and amendment requests and preparation processes as assigned
· Facilitating and/or supporting negotiations, legal review and signature processes
· Coordinating appropriate business and legal review/response of negotiated documents
· Assisting with communication of contract processes and procedures
· Participating in ad hoc contract reviews to support areas such as Sales/Account Management, Finance, Operations and Audit
· Minimum of 5 years experience with proven commercial contracts, within services, infrastructure or a similar industry
· Senior paralegals from law firms in a relevant field will be considered
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate policy and procedures
· Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment on a corporation
· Demonstrated ability drafting and amending contracts
· High degree of professional ethics and integrity
· Sound judgement and ability to analyses situations and information
· Outstanding communication skills
For further information or to submit a resume contact Jonathan Wylie at Lucas Group on firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucas Group is one of the largest and most diversified search firms in the United States, with over 300 consultants serving clients in virtually every market. Lucas Legal Search, one of four divisions within Lucas Group, is dedicated exclusively to placing attorneys and legal professionals in law firms, corporations, financial institutions, and investment funds of all sizes. Visit our website at www.lucasgroup.com/legal for more information.