If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Corporate attorneys to join our ranks with:
- 2+ years of substantive experience with a focus on securities or M&A
- Substantive knowledge and experience in offerings of equity and debt securities, including negotiations, documentation, due diligence, SEC registered offerings, Rule 144A/Regulations, and private placements
- Experience evaluating, structuring, and executing on acquisition transactions
- Experience supporting multi-functional deal teams within clients, including corporate and business development, finance, sales, human resources, and legal
- Excellent academic and law firm credentials; In-house experience preferred but not required
- Active membership and good standing in the PA and/or NJ bar required.
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial agreements including but not limited to vendor/procurement or sales/service agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and licensing, distribution and manufacturing agreements
- Supporting M&A and corporate transactions, including managing cross-functional stakeholders across HR, Compliance, IT departments, etc.
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,500 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.