If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Commercial Transactions attorneys to join our ranks with:
- At least 5+ years of experience at a top law firm and exceptional academic credentials; additional in-house experience considered a plus
- Experience in drafting, negotiating and managing a wide range of commercial transactions
- Experience and comfort working with and advising business clients directly with a high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgement
- Active membership and good standing with the Minnesota state bar
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating a wide range of commercial agreements such as vendor/procurement or sales/service agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and licensing, distribution, and manufacturing agreements
- Providing practical legal advice and support on business matters in a fast-paced environment
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions
If you are interested in learning more about Axiom generally, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an informational call.
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,500 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.