If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional M&A Attorneys in the Southeast Florida area to join our ranks with:
- 4+ years of substantive mergers and acquisitions experience, including experience representing investment banks in public company M&A transactions; in-house experience a plus
- Experience preparing and reviewing engagement letters, confidentiality agreements, offering memoranda, and preparing and advising on fairness opinions is required
- Self-motivated and capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment, with meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Exceptional academic and law firm credentials; JD required
- Admission to the Florida State Bar required
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing practical legal advice and support pertaining to all aspects of a deal, from preparing and reviewing engagement letters to advising on fairness opinions
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as managing outside counsel
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,500 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.