If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Payments Attorneys to join our ranks with:
- 3+ years of Payments Law experience
- Experience providing advice for ecommerce solutions including credit/debit cards and alternative payment methods
- Commercial contracts experience with merchants, merchant-side banks, payment service providers and vendors
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing advice on regulatory and payment card association developments
- Drafting standard platform merchant agreements and submerchant agreements
- Implementing company banking and processing infrastructure for both credit card and ACH processing
- Managing design, implementation and maintenance of PCI security procedures
- Creating and enforcing company compliance and risk policies
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,500 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.