If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Product/SaaS Attorneys to join our ranks with:
- Experience with internet-related agreements and policies, payment systems, Open Source, SaaS, e-commerce and cloud computing
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on a variety of technology transactions (both inbound and outbound) including, but not limited to licensing agreements, software development contracts, services and consulting agreements, hardware, content and other technology agreements
- A solid understanding of general product, business development and policy
- Ability to travel to work on-site in San Francisco and an active membership with the CA State Bar
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Reviewing products, features and initiatives to provide advice that is consistent with legal compliance obligations
- Coordinating with cross-functional stakeholders, including Product, Engineering, Business Development, Advertising, Marketing, and Policy teams
- Remaining up-to-date on relevant industry standards, consumer protection, and high-tech laws
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,500 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.