Ajax Management is a growing real estate development, construction and management company based in Trenton. We are looking for a part-time in-house counsel to assist with legal and compliance matters for approx. 20 hrs per week with the opportunity to grow into a full-time position as our company grows.
The In-house counsel will have a proven track record in general real estate and corporate law with the following responsibilities:
- Lease preparation and review
- Purchase contracts and negotiation
- Real estate financing and closings
- Construction contract review
- Tenant evictions
- Title review
- Opinion of counsel
- Corporate formation documents (LLC/LP)
- General correspondence and financial dispute claims
- Familiarity with land use and NJ redevelopment law a plus
- Managing outside counsel relationships
This position is for a candidate interested in working in an entrepreneurial and team environment where everyone on the team needs to “pitch-in” to achieve maximum productivity.
Interested applicants should submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements.