If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Mid-Level Investment Management attorneys to join our ranks with:
- Between 5 - 15 years of experience in investment / asset management, including strong knowledge of hedge funds, private equity and/or the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, the Securities Act of 1933, and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
- Prior role as an associate at a major U.S. law firm and/or with an in-house compliance or legal department of an asset management firm, hedge fund and/or private equity firm
- Experience with operational risk, including regulatory filings and registration preparation, and with developing, implementing and maintaining compliance policies and procedures
- Experience with ISDA, repurchase, and fund administration agreements a plus
- Experience in broker-dealer and/or capital markets issues a plus
- Active membership in the NY state bar required
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions for various corporate policies
- Advising on a full range of issues associated with investment advisors, mutual funds, hedge funds and/or private equity firms including compliance matters, investment vehicles and governance structures
- Providing practical legal advice and support on business matters in a dynamic environment
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,500 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.