If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for an exceptional Life Sciences and Healthcare Transactions attorney to join our ranks with:
- 5+ years of experience at a top law firm and excellent academic credentials; in-house experience preferred
- Experience with healthcare contracts, medical device experience is preferred
- Knowledge of federal and state healthcare regulatory schemes
- Active membership and good standing of Utah State bar
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Drafting and negotiating pharmaceutical or medical device related commercial contracts (e.g. supply, manufacturing, distribution, managed care)
- Negotiating with sophisticated counterparties, such as hospitals, teaching institutions and universities
- Working with Biotech company in building/enforcing compliance programs and policies and developing recommendations to advise company executives, sales and marketing, product groups and clinical research departments
- Utilizing knowledge of state health law issues, including knowledge of the Stark Law, the Anti-Kickback Statute, HIPAA Omnibus Rule, Medicare conditions of participation, licensing and reimbursement preferred
- Providing superb attention to detail and the ability to ramp-up quickly in new environments and teams
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment
- Providing legal advice for a wide range of regulatory matters, including but not limited to product promotional activities and product pricing
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,500 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.