If you're entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including pad time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Axiom is seeking applications from attorneys with strong legal experience across multiple practice areas including Asset Management, Commercial Transactions, Technology Transactions, Healthcare and Life Sciences. The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent academic and law firm credentials
- Active membership in the Pennsylvania, Delaware, and /or New Jersey State Bar required
- Experience in a dynamic in-house environment preferred
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing practical legal advice and support on international business matters in a fast-paced environment
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions for various policies
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,500 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
For more information, visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.