If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Product Counsel to join our ranks with:
- A solid understanding of general product, business development and policy related to online consumer facing platforms
- Experience working with product development and engineering teams.
- Demonstrated experience advising clients in the development of internet, mobile, video or gaming products
- Experience with consumer protection issues, the Communications Decency Act, the E Commerce Directive strongly preferred
- Ability to travel to work on-site in the Bay Area and an active membership with the CA State Bar
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Reviewing products, features and initiatives to provide advice that is consistent with legal compliance obligations
- Provide advice for business clients on consumer protection issues, marketing, etc.
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,500 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.