If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Privacy attorneys to join our ranks with:
- At least 8 years of experience at a top law firm or in-house department with a focus on privacy
- Experience monitoring the enactment and enforcement of U.S. privacy laws and regulations; knowledge of EU privacy laws and regulations preferred but not required
- CIPP certification preferred, but not required
- Active membership and good standing in the CA State Bar
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing legal advice regarding privacy compliance requirements and opportunities for improvement of privacy policies
- Updating privacy policies, negotiating and drafting master services agreements in accordance with global privacy requirements, and providing support to the development of guidelines, training and tools to support privacy accountability and compliance
- Working with and advising business and compliance clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,500 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.