If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for an exceptional Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Attorney to join our ranks with:
- 7+ years of experience at a top law firm and exceptional academic credentials; in-house experience preferred
- Experience working with and supporting E&P, Midstream, Downstream and/or Power clients in developing major capital projects
- A high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment
- Active membership and good standing with the Texas or Louisiana state bar
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing practical legal advice and support on business matters in a fast-paced environment
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating a variety of agreements including but not limited to FEED, EPC, EPCm, and Construction services.
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,500 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.