If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Compliance attorneys to join our ranks with:
- 3+ years of experience in the financial services industry with experience in areas such as but not limited to: developing policies and procedures, trade desk surveillance and monitoring, portfolio management, client on-boarding, and advertising and marketing compliance.
- Experience with AML, SARs, and BSA Review investigative reports regarding possible money laundering or fraudulent transactions is a plus.
- Ability to proactively respond to business and regulatory changes by identifying and assisting with their escalation and resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent academic credentials; J.D. required. Series 24 (active or inactive) preferred.
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing practical legal advice and support on international business matters in a fast-paced environment
- Drafting and negotiating a wide variety of commercial contracts, including supply, distribution, service and technology licensing agreements.
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,500 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.