If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Life Sciences attorneys to join our ranks with:
- 4+ years of in-house legal experience at a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device or other life sciences company
- Experience drafting and negotiating R&D pharma-related commercial contracts (e.g. Clinical Trial Agreements, Master Service Agreements (between Sponsor and Institution (Study sites) or CRO (on behalf of Sponsor) and Institution), confidentiality agreements, Informed Consent Agreements with Institutions/Study Sites and IRBs, and/or other agreements
- Experience providing legal advice for a wide range of regulatory matters, including, but not limited to FDA marketing (advertising, promotion, labeling), and sitting on a promotional review board
- Experience designing and implementing programs and policies pertaining to a variety of regulations, including, but not limited to, Fraud and Abuse and Stark/Anti-Kickback issues
- Excellent academic and law firm credentials and active membership in the PA Bar preferred
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Drafting and negotiating pharmaceutical or medical device related commercial contracts (e.g. supply, manufacturing, distribution, managed care)
- Negotiating with sophisticated counterparties, such as hospitals, teaching institutions and universities
- Providing legal advice for a wide range of regulatory matters, including but not limited to product promotional activities and product pricing
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,500 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.