If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Axiom is seeking applications from attorneys with strong legal experience across multiple practice areas including Commercial Transactions, Privacy, Commercial Contracts, and Technology Transactions.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Commercial Transactions attorneys to join our ranks with:
- 3+ years of experience at a top law firm and exceptional academic credentials; and in-house experience preferred
- Experience negotiating and drafting a wide range of commercial agreements, including vendor contracts, licensing and distribution agreements, software licensing (inbound, outbound, OEM), professional services, product development, content/data, and marketing agreements
- Active membership in the GA State Bar required
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing practical legal advice and support on transactional business matters in a fast-paced environment
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions on various transactions
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,500 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.