If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Commercial/Technology Transactions attorneys to join our ranks with:
- Experience reviewing, revising, drafting, negotiating and advising on sophisticated and complex contracts, such as services agreements, sales agreements, marketing/ad agreements, distribution agreements, product resale agreements, professional services agreements, partner and vendor agreements;
- Experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating technology transactions (both inbound and outbound), hardware and software, content, product development, distribution, marketing, manufacturing, and other technology commercial agreements is preferred;
- Ability to work onsite in Boston;
- 5+ years of experience at a top law firm, with in-house experience preferred;
- Exceptional academic credentials;
- Active bar membership in MA required.
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing practical legal advice in a fast-paced environment;
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions in support of strategic business initiatives and objectives.
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,500 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
For more information about our firm, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law