If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Technology Transactions attorneys to join our ranks with:
- 4+ years of experience at a top law firm and/or in-house with excellent academic and law firm credentials
- Experience drafting and negotiating IT, SaaS, software licensing, and procurement agreements
- Experience with Open Source Software (“OSS”), cloud-based computing and Internet issues a plus
- Active membership and good standing with the DC, MD and/or VA bar required
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on a variety of technology transactions (both inbound and outbound) including, but not limited to licensing agreements, software development contracts, services and consulting agreements, hardware, content and other technology agreements
- Providing practical legal advice and support on business matters in a fast-paced environment
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment and an innovative approach to legal issues in support of strategic business initiatives and objectives
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,500 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.