If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional attorneys to join our ranks with:
- 2+ years of experience in commercial transactions
- Active membership in the DC, VA, or MD Bar required
- Experience in a dynamic in-house or law firm environment preferred
- A high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing practical legal advice and support on international business matters in a fast-paced environment
- Drafting and negotiating a wide variety of commercial contracts, including supply, distribution, service and technology licensing agreements
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions for various corporate policies
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,500 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.