At Axiom, it’s never “business as usual.” We’re a dynamic team made up of entrepreneurial, innovative, and fresh-thinking people.
We are a recognized leader in the business of law and the world’s largest and fastest growing provider of tech-enabled legal services. With over 1,200 (and growing) mission-driven attorneys globally, we get a nerdy excitement for transforming the way that legal, compliance, and contracts work is done.
We’re seeking a Pharmacy Benefit Management Attorney to join our Chicago office. Axiom Attorneys are responsible for helping our clients solve exciting business challenges in the legal departments of some of the world’s largest companies. Join us on our mission to change the future of law.
Specifically, you will:
- Work side-by-side with the legal and business teams of our F500 clients to help internal stakeholders meet company goals
- Gain exposure to and advise on highly sophisticated legal and business matters
- Enjoy a variety of work among a diverse client base
- Experience flexibility in your practice, with the option to work full-time or part-time, either on-site with a client or remotely from a home office
- Have access to a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources
Ideal candidate & requirements:
- 5+ years of experience at a top law firm and exceptional academic credentials; in-house experience preferred
- 3-5 years of pharmacy licensing experience
- Experience drafting and negotiating PBM-related commercial agreements; experience with home delivery a plus, but not required
- Familiarity with a wide range of regulatory matters related to the PBM sector, including Medicaid
- Active membership and good standing in one state bar required
They said it
The Financial Times ranked Axiom #1 in business of law, #1 in innovation in corporate strategy and #1 in innovation in law firm efficiency, while The New York Times said Axiom is “rewriting the law firm business model.”
At Axiom we celebrate being different, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a diverse workforce.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.