If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Corporate/M&A attorneys to join our ranks with:
- 5+ years of experience, including training at a top law firm and exceptional academic credentials
- Strong corporate athlete whose experience includes leading M&A transactions and reviewing, drafting, and negotiating a wide range of contractual agreements (e.g. vendor/procurement, sales/service agreements, licensing, distribution)
- Superb attention to detail and ability to ramp-up quickly in new environments and teams
- Active membership and good standing in Missouri state bar
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial agreements including but not limited to vendor/procurement or sales/service agreements, non-disclosure and licensing agreements, and distribution and manufacturing agreements
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,500 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.