If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Corporate Finance attorneys to join our ranks with:
- 3+ years of corporate experience at a top-tier law firm or in a fast paced in-house environment focusing on corporate finance matters, private placements, commercial lending, securities offerings and corporate governance
- Experience drafting credit agreements, security agreements, intercreditor agreements and other loan documents required
- Experience in the areas of securitization, structured finance, and leveraged finance a plus
- Strong academic and law firm credentials
- Active membership in the New York State Bar required
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions
- Providing superb attention to detail and the ability to ramp-up quickly in new environments and teams
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,500 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.