If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Compliance Attorneys to join our ranks with:
- At least 3+ years of in-house compliance experience at a financial services firm or investment bank, with excellent academic credentials
- Understanding and knowledge of bank business lines and operational units, with a deep understanding of banking regulatory requirements
- Extensive experience drafting, planning and/or implementing compliance policies and procedures for regulatory matters and business units
- Experience with operational risk, including regulatory filings and registration preparation a plus
- Ability to identify, assess, monitor, manage and report on compliance risk
- Experience implementing internal audit programs and surveillance
- Active membership in the New York state bar required
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Identifying behaviours of concern in the financial services industry, drafting business requirements documents for surveillance development and conducting data analysis
- Providing practical legal advice and support on international business matters in a fast-paced environment
- Working closely with technical writers to format and shape policies related to regulation around operational risk
- Liaising with internal business units and assist external examiners
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,500 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.