If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Clinical Trials attorneys to join our ranks with:
- Significant legal experience at a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device or other life sciences company
- Experience drafting and negotiating Clinical Trial Agreements with industry sponsors, government agencies, universities and large healthcare companies
- Experience drafting and negotiating agreements including informed consent forms, confidentiality, regulatory, consulting, supply, and other related clinical trial agreements
- Knowledge of new laws, regulations and industry standards governing clinical trials, such as FDA regulations, ICH Guidelines, and GCPs
- Exceptional academic and law firm credentials
- Active membership in the New Jersey state bar required
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Interfacing with clinical research organizations to facilitate clinical trials
- Negotiating with sophisticated counterparties, such as hospitals, teaching institutions and universities
- Providing practical legal advice and support on business matters in a fast-paced environment
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,500 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.