If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Pharmaceutical Brand attorneys to join our ranks with:
- 5+ years of experience at a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device or other life sciences company
- Experience supporting sales and marketing with advertising, promotion, and labelling issues including sitting on a promotional review board or committee
- Experience reviewing advertising, copy and promotional materials, conducting product reviews, evaluating proposals for advisory board meetings, and reviewing labels
- Experience providing legal advice for a wide range of regulatory matters, including, but not limited to FDA
- Experience drafting and negotiating pharma-related commercial contracts (e.g. supply, manufacturing, distribution, clinical trial, managed markets) and/or other agreements
- Experience advising company executives regarding programs and policies
- Excellent academic and law firm credentials
- Active membership in the NJ State Bar required
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Drafting and negotiating various commercial contracts including but not limited to clinical trial agreements, vendor/supply agreements, manufacturing, consulting/service agreements and distribution agreements
- Reviewing marketing and promotional review materials
- Providing regulatory and compliance support on a variety of matters
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,500 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.