If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Advertising attorneys to join our ranks with:
- In-house experience with an advertising agency, with experience navigating the inner workings of these organizations
- Understanding of current advertising technology issues, media buying, IOs and other industry-specific legal needs
- Ability to draft, review and negotiate a wide variety of commercial contracts, including agency, supplier/media owner, sponsorship, talent, confidentiality, and licenses among others
- Working knowledge of social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.as well as consumer privacy issues
- Exceptional academic and law firm credentials
- Active membership in the NY and/or NJ state bar required. Candidate must be barred in the state in which they live and/or willing to be onsite in the state in which they are barred.
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing practical legal advice and support on international business matters in a fast-paced environment
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions for various policies
- Taking an innovative approach to legal issues in support of strategic business initiatives and objectives
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,500 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.