If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Upstream attorneys to join our ranks with:
- 8+ years of progressive experience in the oil and gas industry
- Experience drafting, negotiating and managing a wide range of commercial transactions related to exploration and production
- Experience and comfort working with and advising business clients directly with a high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgement
- Ability to work on-site in Houston and active membership with the Texas State Bar
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating a wide range of commercial agreements such as master service agreements, joint operating agreements, master limited partnerships, drilling contracts, farm-in and farm-out agreements, productions agreements (gathering, processing, transportation), terminaling and storage agreements
- Providing practical legal advice and support on business matters in a fast-paced environment
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions in an oil and gas environment
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,500 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.