If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently we’re on the hunt for exceptional Marketing & Advertising attorneys to join our ranks with:
- 8+ years of experience at a top law firm and/or in-house law department with exceptional academic credentials
- Experience drafting and negotiating marketing agreements, including promotional partnerships, co-promotions and sponsorship agreements
- An innovative approach to legal issues in support of strategic business initiatives and objectives with a passion for providing unparalleled client service
- Active membership and good standing in at least one state bar
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Creating and/or reviewing terms and conditions applicable to advertising campaigns, sweepstakes, contests and promotions
- Drafting and negotiating transactions with hefty marketing components (e.g., promotional partnerships, co-promotions, sponsorships of events)
- Advising on marketing across broad areas, including ad products, insights, and consumer facing brand marketing to ensure compliance with advertising, IP, privacy, data protection and consumer protection laws and regulations, as well as other legal requirements
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism and business judgment
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,500 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.