If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Healthcare attorneys to join our ranks with:
- 5+ years of experience at a top law firm and exceptional academic credentials; in-house experience preferred
- Healthcare regulatory experience, including HIPAA/HITECH
- Knowledge of federal and state healthcare regulatory schemes
- Active membership and good standing in at least one state bar
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating various healthcare agreements including but not limited to managed care agreements, physician services agreements, clinical trial agreements and healthcare technology agreements
- Working with health system organizations in building/enforcing compliance programs and policies and developing recommendations to advise company executives, sales and marketing, product groups and clinical research departments
- Utilizing knowledge of state health law issues, including knowledge of the Stark Law, the Anti-Kickback Statute, HIPAA Omnibus Rule, Medicare conditions of participation, licensing and reimbursement preferred
- Providing superb attention to detail and the ability to ramp-up quickly in new environments and teams
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,500 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.