If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional trade compliance attorneys to join our ranks with:
- 5+ years of experience at a top law firm or in-house legal department
- Experience assessing export and import compliance processes, procedures and resources; preparing or reviewing export licenses; providing recommendations; and developing policies and procedures
- Experience providing export control and customs (import) classification advice and counseling
- Experience with ITAR and EAR; experience conducting investigations, audits, and assessments; experience navigating the relationships between various government agencies responsible for export control laws and regulations (i.e. CBP, BIS, DDTC, and others)
- Active membership in the NY, NJ, and/or CT bar required.
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing practical legal advice and support on international business matters in a dynamic environment
- Drafting and negotiating a wide variety of commercial contracts, including supply, distribution, service and technology licensing agreements
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions for various corporate policies.
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,200 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times, and our CEO Mark Harris is recognized by Forbes as a “name you need to know” and by the National Law Journal as a “top ten agent for change”.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.