If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Financial Services attorneys to join our ranks with:
- 5+ years of experience working with a global or regional financial institution with a consumer financial services business (mortgage, credit card, automobile loan, etc.), or law firm practice working with such clients, or government agency
- Experience with the legal and regulatory framework (i.e., Dodd Frank, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, Consumer Protection Act, TILA, RESPA, FCRA) applicable to consumer financial products and services
- Active membership and good standing in one state bar
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Reviewing and revising various documents to ensure compliance with regulatory mandates and adherence to internal controls
- Utilizing knowledge of most or all of the following regulations: Truth in Lending Act and Regulation Z, RESPA and Regulation X, ECOA and Regulation B, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Home Mortgage Disclosure Act and Regulation C, Consumer Leasing Act and Regulation M, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Truth-in-Savings Act and Regulation DD and Electronic Funds and Transfer Act and Regulation E
- Providing practical legal advice and support on business matters in a fast-paced environment
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment and an innovative approach to legal issues in support of strategic business initiatives and objectives
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,200 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times, and our CEO Mark Harris is recognized by Forbes as a “name you need to know” and by the National Law Journal as a “top ten agent for change”.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.