If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Marketing attorney to join our ranks with:
- Experience drafting and negotiating marketing agreements, including promotional partnerships, co-promotions and sponsorship agreements.
- Experience conducting worldwide trademark searches and provide strategic, business-focused advice and risk analyses.
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Review marketing collateral and merchandising materials;
- Create and/or review terms and conditions applicable to advertising campaigns, sweepstakes, contests and promotions;
- Draft and negotiate transactions with hefty marketing components (e.g., promotional partnerships, co-promotions, sponsorships of events);
- Manage trademark process and systems improvement;
- Develop strategies for cease and desist letters, bulk enforcement programs and on-line takedowns, as well as other enforcement activities;
- Provide advice for business clients on trademark and copyright aspects of commercial agreements, and marketing and advertising programs;
- Drafting and negotiating in-bound and out-bound license agreements.
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,200 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times, and our CEO Mark Harris is recognized by Forbes as a “name you need to know” and by the National Law Journal as a “top ten agent for change”.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.