If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Life Sciences attorneys to join our ranks with:
- 5+ years of experience at a top law firm with exceptional academic credentials; In-house experience preferred
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Pharmaceutical industry commercial agreements such as MSDs, distribution agreements, and labelling agreements
- Drafting and negotiating clinical trial agreements
- Drafting and negotiating pharma-related commercial contracts including supply, manufacturing, distribution, CTAs, MTAs
- Providing legal advice for a wide range of regulatory matters including: Fraud and Abuse, Stark/Anti-Kickback issues, FDA marketing (advertising, promotion, labelling) and other FDA regulatory including clinical R & D issues, impact of proposed legislation and reporting requirements (state and federal), and other regulatory matters
- Experience working with biotech, pharmaceutical and/or medical device organizations in building/enforcing compliance programs and policies and developing recommendations to advise company executives, sales and marketing, and product groups
- Ability to work onsite in Boston and Active membership in the MA bar
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Drafting and negotiating pharmaceutical or medical device related commercial contracts (e.g. supply, manufacturing, distribution, managed care)
- Negotiating with sophisticated counterparties, such as hospitals, teaching institutions and universities
- Interfacing with clinical research organizations to facilitate clinical trials
- Providing legal advice for a wide range of regulatory matters, including but not limited to product promotional activities and product pricing
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,200 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times, and our CEO Mark Harris is recognized by Forbes as a “name you need to know” and by the National Law Journal as a “top ten agent for change”.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.