If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Life Sciences attorneys to join our ranks with:
- 8+ years of experience at a top law firm and exceptional academic credentials; in-house experience preferred
- Experience drafting and negotiating pharmaceutical-related commercial contracts (e.g. manufacturing, vendor agreements, costumer contracts, consulting/service agreements, distribution, procurement, clinical trials)
- Familiarity with a wide range of regulatory matters, including, but not limited to promotional activities and labelling
- Active membership and good standing with CA State Bar
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Drafting and negotiating various commercial contracts including but not limited to clinical trial agreements and vendor/supply agreements
- Reviewing marketing and promotional review materials
- Providing regulatory and compliance support on a variety of matters
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,200 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times, and our CEO Mark Harris is recognized by Forbes as a “name you need to know” and by the National Law Journal as a “top ten agent for change”.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.