Specification of Core Function
Provide Legal support and guidance relevant to EFG’s operations in the US, Caribbean and Latin America, under the supervision of the General Counsel, Americas Region.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Contract drafting, review and negotiation.
- Financial services regulatory advice (banking, asset management or broker-dealer).
- Advising on cross-border conduct of business matters.
- Legal research and analysis.
- Drafting legal advice & memorandums.
- Litigation case management and reporting.
- Credit-related legal analysis and advisory work.
- Preparing and providing trainings to key staff and management relevant to changes of law.
- Managing and updating legal risk framework.
- Assist with regulatory responses and customer disputes.