ACC is committed to compliance with all applicable equal employment laws. ACC In-house Jobline listings may not explicitly or implicitly discriminate on the basis of any prohibited factor.
Listings on the ACC In-house Jobline are for in-house attorney positions only. While we do not accept non-attorney corporate job listings, if you are hiring a corporate legal operations professional, contact LawDepartmentOps@ACC.com. By posting a job on the ACC In-house Jobline or using the service as a job seeker, you are agreeing to comply with our Terms and Conditions, including those relating to discrimination. The system administrator may delete postings, which do not comply. Employer postings removed by ACC are not subject to refund.
We are very interested in your thoughts as we continue to develop the ACC In-House Jobline to better serve your needs. If you have questions about ACC In-house Jobline, please call our helpdesk at: 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1125 (Extension Required).
Our client, a leading labor & employment law firm downtown Denver is looking for a 3 plus years labor and employment associate to join their growing employment practice. The candidate should possess excellent academic credentials and his/her experience should include litigation and an extensive employment and labor law background. The client offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits. If you are qualified for this position, please e-mail your resume, writing sample, and transcript to Branch Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competent in all aspects of Real Estate Transaction. Retail leases, Office Leases, Shopping Centers, Development, Acquisitions, Industrial Leases and Multi-Family Leases
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Employment law experience required
- Comprehensive knowledge of civil litigation
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high pressure environment, to prioritize tasks and adapt to quick changes while remaining diligent
- Above-average academic credentials and references
- Experience should include acquisitions, sales, development, leasing, financing, and partnership/corporate documentation
Located in major markets throughout North America, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal professionals on a full-time, project and temporary basis to law firms and corporate legal departments. We offer our candidates challenging assignments, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training. Robert Half Legal is better at finding you challenging new career opportu...nities because we come from the legal industry ourselves, with a majority of our staffing executives holding JDs or other legal credentials. Additionally, we were just ranked number one in our industry on Fortune's list of America's Most Admired Companies.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 1-866-615-4769 to discover more about this position.
Robert Half Legal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.