ACC is committed to compliance with all applicable equal employment laws. ACC In-house Jobline listings may not explicitly or implicitly discriminate on the basis of any prohibited factor.
Listings on the ACC In-house Jobline are for in-house attorney positions only. While we do not accept non-attorney corporate job listings, if you are hiring a corporate legal operations professional, contact LawDepartmentOps@ACC.com. By posting a job on the ACC In-house Jobline or using the service as a job seeker, you are agreeing to comply with our Terms and Conditions, including those relating to discrimination. The system administrator may delete postings, which do not comply. Employer postings removed by ACC are not subject to refund.
We are very interested in your thoughts as we continue to develop the ACC In-House Jobline to better serve your needs. If you have questions about ACC In-house Jobline, please call our helpdesk at: 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1125 (Extension Required).
Our client, a leading Special Districts prestigious law firm in Denver is looking for a 2 plus years attorney to join their very busy practice. The position will involve strong writing and research skills. Excellent analytical, communication, and academic credentials are required for this position. This position requires an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to work in a very fast paced environment, and a strong initiative. If you have proven analytical skills and are a strategic thinker this position is for you. Colorado Licensed attorneys with strong writing and research skills need only apply. The client offers a very competitive pay, paid parking, fully paid health, profit sharing, 401K, and just an incredible opportunity for growth. If you are interested in this position within the Special District area of law and are in pursuit of a long term growth opportunity at a class act law firm, please e-mail your resume, writing sample, and law school transcripts to Branch Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Desire to thrive in a high-paced environment, requiring exceptional organizational skills, juggling priorities, and adhering to strict deadlines
- Competent in all aspects of Real Estate Transaction. Retail leases, Office Leases, Shopping Centers, Development, Acquisitions, Industrial Leases and Multi-Family Leases
- 1+ years of experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of real estate law
- Title real estate experience
- Knowledge of real estate transfers
- Previous experience should include acquisitions, sales, development, leasing, financing, and partnership/corporate documentation
- Stellar academic credentials and references
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
Located in major markets throughout North America, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal professionals on a full-time, project and temporary basis to law firms and corporate legal departments. We offer our candidates challenging assignments, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training. Robert Half Legal is better at finding you challenging new career opportu...nities because we come from the legal industry ourselves, with a majority of our staffing executives holding JDs or other legal credentials. Additionally, we were just ranked number one in our industry on Fortune's list of America's Most Admired Companies.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 1-866-615-4769 to discover more about this position.
Robert Half Legal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.