ACC is committed to compliance with all applicable equal employment laws. ACC In-house Jobline listings may not explicitly or implicitly discriminate on the basis of any prohibited factor.
Listings on the ACC In-house Jobline are for in-house attorney positions only. While we do not accept non-attorney corporate job listings, if you are hiring a corporate legal operations professional, contact LawDepartmentOps@ACC.com. By posting a job on the ACC In-house Jobline or using the service as a job seeker, you are agreeing to comply with our Terms and Conditions, including those relating to discrimination. The system administrator may delete postings, which do not comply. Employer postings removed by ACC are not subject to refund.
We are very interested in your thoughts as we continue to develop the ACC In-House Jobline to better serve your needs. If you have questions about ACC In-house Jobline, please call our helpdesk at: 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1125 (Extension Required).
Our client, a major equipment manufacturer in the Greater Chicago area, is in need of an Associate General Counsel. This person's duties will include but not be limited to:
- Advise various corporate departments and operational groups on general and specialized legal matters, including Federal, State, and Local legal department requirements as well as complex commercial business transactions;
- Assist other departments and personnel in evaluating legal implications of proposed transactions or described situations;
- Manage litigation including incident investigation and insurance coverage issues;
- Advise on commercial contracts and transactions including drafting and negotiating contracts;
- Assist with overall management of corporate risk; and
- Assist with M&A activities such as due diligence oversight and negotiating, drafting and reviewing transaction documents.
Qualified candidates please submit a Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to the most qualified candidates.
Pye Legal Group is a full-service, legal search firm that combines the capabilities of a national firm with the personal attention of a boutique. We particularly focus on in-house legal departments. We routinely handle searches in all practice areas for permanent and contract lawyers, paralegals, and other legal professionals, including compliance managers and contracts administrators. A member o...f the National Association of Legal Search Consultants (NALSC), Pye Legal Group values excellence, integrity, service, innovation, and teamwork.