ACC is committed to compliance with all applicable equal employment laws. ACC In-house Jobline listings may not explicitly or implicitly discriminate on the basis of any prohibited factor.
Listings on the ACC In-house Jobline are for in-house attorney positions only. While we do not accept non-attorney corporate job listings, if you are hiring a corporate legal operations professional, contact LawDepartmentOps@ACC.com. By posting a job on the ACC In-house Jobline or using the service as a job seeker, you are agreeing to comply with our Terms and Conditions, including those relating to discrimination. The system administrator may delete postings, which do not comply. Employer postings removed by ACC are not subject to refund.
We are very interested in your thoughts as we continue to develop the ACC In-House Jobline to better serve your needs. If you have questions about ACC In-house Jobline, please call our helpdesk at: 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1125 (Extension Required).
New York City based real estate management company with assets in New York and Washington, DC is looking for Counsel with expertise in New York City real estate and a good working knowledge of general corporate and litigation matters. Counsel will work closely with the Company’s senior management team, and will play an integral role in the Company’s success by providing legal advice and counsel directly to the key executives and company principals with respect to transactional and property management matters.
- Draft and negotiate agreements relating to the Company’s multifamily and hotel projects.
- Advise on property management matters related to the operation, maintenance and renovation of the Company’s real estate portfolio.
- Provide counsel on landlord/tenant issues.
- Advise on condo/co-op governance issues and other regulatory and compliance matters.
- Monitor insured litigation matters.
- Contract review.
-Provide counsel on general business issues with IT, HR, Security.
-Assist with major acquisitions/dispositions.
-Supervise outside counsel.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Licensed attorney admitted to the New York State Bar.
- 10+ years of law firm or corporate in-house experience with a focus on residential and commercial real estate law and general corporate / limited liability company / partnership law.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills; ability to communicate clearly, both orally and in writing; strong analytical skills; and the ability to work collaboratively.
- Strong work ethic and an ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information.