ACC is committed to compliance with all applicable equal employment laws. ACC In-house Jobline listings may not explicitly or implicitly discriminate on the basis of any prohibited factor.
Listings on the ACC In-house Jobline are for in-house attorney positions only. While we do not accept non-attorney corporate job listings, if you are hiring a corporate legal operations professional, contact LawDepartmentOps@ACC.com. By posting a job on the ACC In-house Jobline or using the service as a job seeker, you are agreeing to comply with our Terms and Conditions, including those relating to discrimination. The system administrator may delete postings, which do not comply. Employer postings removed by ACC are not subject to refund.
We are very interested in your thoughts as we continue to develop the ACC In-House Jobline to better serve your needs. If you have questions about ACC In-house Jobline, please call our helpdesk at: 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1125 (Extension Required).
• Draft, negotiate and bring to execution critical research-related agreements for the company.
• Provide legal support to a wide variety of business transactions, including clinical trial agreements, clinical research organization agreements, site management organization agreements, master services agreements, research collaboration agreements, sponsored research agreements, data purchase agreements, evidence-based medicine research agreements, investigator-initiated agreements, material transfer agreements, license agreements, sponsorship agreements, consulting agreements, vendor agreements, confidentiality agreements, real estate leases, etc.
• Support the company’s contract management system and its Contracts policies and practices and advise internal clients.
• Work collaboratively with the Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Department in these areas.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including strong drafting skills, presentation capabilities, interpersonal skills and conflict resolution.
• Ability to maintain an independent and objective perspective while developing and maintaining a strong partnership with the client organizations.
• Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively at all levels throughout the company and all supported client groups.
• History of self-motivation, working independently on projects, meeting aggressive deadlines, and juggling multiple matters.
• Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills and ability to work in highly collaborative, team- oriented environment.
• BA/BS and JD with excellent law school credentials
• Licensed to practice law in New York or be eligible for licensure as a registered in-house counsel is preferred
• 5 to 10 years of legal experience at a law firm and/or in-house, including biotech/pharmaceutical and/or health care experience
Founded in 1982, Major, Lindsey & Africa (MLA) is the world's largest and most experienced legal search firm. Combining local market knowledge and a global recruiting network, MLA has earned recognition for its track record of successful General Counsel, Corporate Counsel, Partner, Associate and Law Firm Management placements. MLA also provides law firms and companies with highly-specialized legal... professionals on project, interim and temporary-to-permanent hire basis. Committed to providing full service in response to the talent needs of its clients, MLA also provides executive search services through its affiliate, Allegis Partners. With offices throughout the U.S., Hong Kong, London and Tokyo, MLA recruiters are dedicated to understanding and meeting client and candidate needs while maintaining the highest degree of professionalism and confidentiality. MLA considers every search a diversity search and has been committed to diversity in the law since its inception. For these reasons, MLA was voted "Best Legal Recruiter" by readers of The National Law Journal. To learn more about MLA, visit www.mlaglobal.com. To learn more about Allegis Partners, visit www.allegis-partners.com