ACC is committed to compliance with all applicable equal employment laws. ACC In-house Jobline listings may not explicitly or implicitly discriminate on the basis of any prohibited factor.
Listings on the ACC In-house Jobline are for in-house attorney positions only. While we do not accept non-attorney corporate job listings, if you are hiring a corporate legal operations professional, contact LawDepartmentOps@ACC.com. By posting a job on the ACC In-house Jobline or using the service as a job seeker, you are agreeing to comply with our Terms and Conditions, including those relating to discrimination. The system administrator may delete postings, which do not comply. Employer postings removed by ACC are not subject to refund.
We are very interested in your thoughts as we continue to develop the ACC In-House Jobline to better serve your needs. If you have questions about ACC In-house Jobline, please call our helpdesk at: 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1125 (Extension Required).
Our client is an Atlanta based business seeking to hire an outstanding corporate lawyer to join their legal team.
REPORTS TO: Deputy General Counsel
· Demonstrate expertise and transactional experience in technology, software, commercial, privacy, international transactions and regulatory laws.
· Review and negotiate sophisticated complex contracts such as technology, communications agreements, software licenses , vendor and sales agreements.
· Provide expert advice and counsel to operations and management concerning complex legal-regulatory matters and ensure compliance with all applicable law as well as compliance with corporate policy and values.
· Assist with the company’s risk management program, including contract review and due diligence.
· Support business operations in different states and internationally, and provide guidance to branches and management on various operations and state law issues as they arise.
· Provide support for mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring and sophisticated contract negotiations.
EDUCATIONAL & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
· A minimum of three years (ideally four or five) legal experience in a sophisticated law firm and/or in house, ideally a telecommunications, software or tech company.
· JD from an accredited law school and admission in good standing in a state bar.
· Extensive experience in commerical transactions & privacy experience.
· An ability to work independently and communicate well with diverse employee groups from branch to executive level.
· Ability to balance business needs within the legal and regulatory environment.
· Detail oriented and analytical individual with strong work ethic and follow-up skills.
Lucas Group is one of the largest and most diversified search firms in the United States, with over 300 consultants serving clients in virtually every market. Lucas Legal Search, one of four divisions within Lucas Group, is dedicated exclusively to placing attorneys and legal professionals in law firms, corporations, financial institutions, and investment funds of all sizes. Visit our website at www.lucasgroup.com/legal for more information.