ACC is committed to compliance with all applicable equal employment laws. ACC In-house Jobline listings may not explicitly or implicitly discriminate on the basis of any prohibited factor.
Listings on the ACC In-house Jobline are for in-house attorney positions only. While we do not accept non-attorney corporate job listings, if you are hiring a corporate legal operations professional, contact LawDepartmentOps@ACC.com. By posting a job on the ACC In-house Jobline or using the service as a job seeker, you are agreeing to comply with our Terms and Conditions, including those relating to discrimination. The system administrator may delete postings, which do not comply. Employer postings removed by ACC are not subject to refund.
We are very interested in your thoughts as we continue to develop the ACC In-House Jobline to better serve your needs. If you have questions about ACC In-house Jobline, please call our helpdesk at: 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1125 (Extension Required).
Upstream Counsel/Senior Counsel - Our client, one of the world's leading energy companies, is in need of an Upstream Counsel/Senior Counsel in their Houston office. This position requires:
- At least five years of upstream oil and gas legal experience;
- Experience providing oil and gas contracting and legal advice to clients;
- Experience drafting, negotiating, and closing oil and gas transactions; and
- Experience with onshore land acquisition, exploration, development, and production activities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing legal advice and counsel on U.S. legal and regulatory issues including oil and gas, joint operations, pipelines, casualty, commercial, compliance, and property rights;
- Representing the Company in negotiations with landowners, joint interest owners, contractors, suppliers, customers and their legal counsel over exploration, production, land, gas sales/processing, and other agreements; and
- Drafting, reviewing, and/or approving complex contracts across a full range of land, operations, and commercial matters, as well as significant transactions and business activities.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, you may confidentially submit your resume to email@example.com and refer to job #2643.
We regret that we cannot respond to all applicants who do not meet the required qualifications for this position.
Pye Legal Group is a full-service, legal search firm that combines the capabilities of a national firm with the personal attention of a boutique. We particularly focus on in-house legal departments. We routinely handle searches in all practice areas for permanent and contract lawyers, paralegals, and other legal professionals, including compliance managers and contracts administrators. A member o...f the National Association of Legal Search Consultants (NALSC), Pye Legal Group values excellence, integrity, service, innovation, and teamwork.